Wow! I hope Kim kardashian doesn't mess up with this bad gyal oo. Amber rose, Kanye west Ex-girlfriend is pictured below with her trainer in training with sexy outfit. This girl always look hot.
She sported a low-cut grey tank top that revealing her neon
turquoise and yellow bra, paired with tight black yoga pants and
sneakers, completing her look with glamorous cat-eye sunglasses
She sported a low-cut grey tank top that revealing her neon
turquoise and yellow bra, paired with tight black yoga pants and
sneakers, completing her look with glamorous cat-eye sunglasses
Title : Amber rose practices boxing in sexy outfit
Description : Wow! I hope Kim kardashian doesn't mess up with this bad gyal oo. Amber rose, Kanye west Ex-girlfriend is pictured below with her train...
Description : Wow! I hope Kim kardashian doesn't mess up with this bad gyal oo. Amber rose, Kanye west Ex-girlfriend is pictured below with her train...








0 Response to "Amber rose practices boxing in sexy outfit"
Post a Comment
Make your comments here.