Responding to the question from Twitter user @prolificJack,
“ Would you ever consider dating Phyno if he asked you to be
his girl?” she replies, “ Well, as the mama tangerine, if the
household tangerine would love that, then yes I would. ”
There was once a dating rumor of this two before. But do you think the two would make perfect couple?
“ Would you ever consider dating Phyno if he asked you to be
his girl?” she replies, “ Well, as the mama tangerine, if the
household tangerine would love that, then yes I would. ”
There was once a dating rumor of this two before. But do you think the two would make perfect couple?
Title : I can date phyno: Yemi Alade revealed
Description : Responding to the question from Twitter user @prolificJack, “ Would you ever consider dating Phyno if he asked you to be his girl?” she...
Description : Responding to the question from Twitter user @prolificJack, “ Would you ever consider dating Phyno if he asked you to be his girl?” she...

0 Response to "I can date phyno: Yemi Alade revealed"
Post a Comment
Make your comments here.