I promise to recover stolen funds in three Months

Huuum! Its here again oooo, President Buhari had a meeting with Governors today at presidential Villa in Abuja. He promised Nigerians that they are going to recover stolen funds by the past politicians and bureaucrat of the past administrations. "The next three months may be hard, but billions of dollar can be recovered and we will do our best", President buhari told the governors

“There are financial and
administrative instructions in every government parastatal
and agency. But all these were thrown to the dogs in the past.
Honestly, our problems are great, but we will do our best to
surmount them,” he also added.
I guess this will realy help the federal Goverment financially
Title : I promise to recover stolen funds in three Months
Description : Huuum! Its here again oooo, President Buhari had a meeting with Governors today at presidential Villa in Abuja. He promised Nigerians that ...

0 Response to "I promise to recover stolen funds in three Months"

Post a Comment

Make your comments here.