Unbeleivable! Aliko Dangote has no house outside Nigeria

The Africa Richest Man, Aliko Dangote who is a proud Nigeria citizen just declared he has no house outside Nigeria.


"Somebody asked me, how many houses do you have abroad? I said, well, to
tell you the good news, I don’t even have a nine-inch block outside Nigeria, and
that is the truth. I don’t have a house anywhere abroad.” - he told Senior
Media executives during an interview session over the weekend
But the question is, could this be true? But if so, then this man is true Nigerian. Compared to some of our politicians in Nigeria that are always after getting a lot of mansions outside our Lovely Nation. 
Title : Unbeleivable! Aliko Dangote has no house outside Nigeria
Description : The Africa Richest Man, Aliko Dangote who is a proud Nigeria citizen just declared he has no house outside Nigeria. "Somebody ...

0 Response to "Unbeleivable! Aliko Dangote has no house outside Nigeria"

Post a Comment

Make your comments here.