Wizkid explained why he signed a deal with glo

Lets leave conspiracy, Wizkid is one of the most successfull Music artist in Nigeria. Talkin about achievement, wealth swagg and many more, this Nigga is gat everything. As we all know that he just signed a new contract as an Ambassador to Globacom network he has explained why he signed the deal.
His manger, Mr. Sunday Are in Lagos released the following statement
“Globacom is huge in my industry and I see the evidence of the company’s
commitment to improving the industry and the lives of its practitioners
everywhere I turn. To be honest, it’s been a dream to have a working
relationship with the Glo brand. An opportunity to turn this dream to reality
came, and I took it.”
“It’s an incredible blessing to be sought after by arguably Nigeria’s two most
powerful brands at the same time. My decision to go with Globacom this time
is not an act of spite against MTN. I simply seized an opportunity to move from
Yellow land to greener pastures. God bless us all
Title : Wizkid explained why he signed a deal with glo
Description : Lets leave conspiracy, Wizkid is one of the most successfull Music artist in Nigeria. Talkin about achievement, wealth swagg and many mor...

0 Response to "Wizkid explained why he signed a deal with glo"

Post a Comment

Make your comments here.