Greatness I call this. Nigeria is realy making mark in the World these days most especially in the World of Music. 50cent has signed US-born Nigerian singer, songwriter and actor Rotimi
Akinosho to his G.Unit label. 50 and Rotimi are both on TV show, Power,
produced by 50. Rotimi plays the role of Dre.
I hope we also know that MMG Rapper Wale is also from Nigeria, I pray we shall see more world class Musician from Nigeria(Amen)
Title : WOOOW! 50 Cent just Signs U.S born Nigeria Singer
Description : Greatness I call this. Nigeria is realy making mark in the World these days most especially in the World of Music. 50cent has signed U...
Description : Greatness I call this. Nigeria is realy making mark in the World these days most especially in the World of Music. 50cent has signed U...





0 Response to "WOOOW! 50 Cent just Signs U.S born Nigeria Singer"
Post a Comment
Make your comments here.