After a long time anticipation for the FWA also known as free weezy Album, Lil weezy finally released the project. I guess Lil Wayne has built a lot of hype for this album for it to be a great one. He released the album today 4th of July 2015 via tidal.com for Fans to stream. The most amazing thing is Lil Wayne made the project free all his fans. I hope this will make Tunechi get back to the Top of the game.
Above is the official artwork for the FWA
You can stream the album on Tidal. Just click the following link.
http://www.listen.tidal.com/album/48485666
Below is the tracklist
Title : Lil wayne finally released FWA
Description : After a long time anticipation for the FWA also known as free weezy Album, Lil weezy finally released the project. I guess Lil Wayne has bu...
Description : After a long time anticipation for the FWA also known as free weezy Album, Lil weezy finally released the project. I guess Lil Wayne has bu...


0 Response to "Lil wayne finally released FWA"
Post a Comment
Make your comments here.