August Alsina Announces “Why I Do It” Collaboration With Lil Wayne

The kissing on my tattoo' singer, August Alsina took to his instagram page to announced his hot new song featuring the great Young money boss, Lil wayne. The track is title: Why I Do it. August Alsina previously featured Lil wayne on the remix to the song title ''Kissing on my tattoo.
The New Orleans singer reveals that the collaboration will be released on Friday
(August 28th), which is also the same date as the “ Lil Weezyana Fest“, 
Title : August Alsina Announces “Why I Do It” Collaboration With Lil Wayne
Description : The kissing on my tattoo' singer, August Alsina took to his instagram page to announced his hot new song featuring the great Young mo...

0 Response to "August Alsina Announces “Why I Do It” Collaboration With Lil Wayne"

Post a Comment

Make your comments here.